Hey guys, First time doing a grow journal, so roll with me on this. ——————————————— So here's the breakdown; Day 1 I was talking to a friend I see every now and then, and mentioned that I would eventually need to find clones for the winter. He goes to another room, comes back with a box with a beautiful gift! 4 healthy, super well rooted Melon Gum (Lavender x Bubble Gum) clones! I was in such a hurry to get them in the 6" Grodan rockwool cubes when I got home, I wanted to shelter the exposed roots from the light. I forgot to grab a picture of them before placing them in the medium. Sorry guys! I tend to soak my Grodan cubes for about 10 seconds in 5.9 - 6.0 pH adjusted water, before shaking the shit out of them to try to get most of the water back out of them. Now, I wasn't expecting to get clones today, so I'm in a little bit of a ruffle, considering my main tent is currently in use - and a little full. Slapped them in my propagation tent in the area I keep my mothers, with a Bestva 1000w LED. I usually run this LED with both Vegetation and Flower switches turned on, but given the short distance (about 3') between the light and the clones, I decided to run the light with just Vegetation on for now. This tent is brand new, hasn't been used yet and the setup hasn't really been completed. Upon putting the clones in, I realized that I had absolutely no ventilation. Fumbled around the stock, and found a piece of 4" ducting, and ran it from the top of the small tent to the bottom of the main. The negative pressure in the main is so high that I get a cool breeze going through the smaller one. Within a week, the clones will be moved into the main tent, under a 1000w (MH for veg, HPS for flower), in a cool tube, in a dripper hydroponic system. It's a ghetto system, McGyvered to shit, but it works for the couple of days that they're in here. I use the complete line of Advanced Nutrients, with tap water, and I never even look at the pH when I mix. I tend to monitor it in the resevoir though. As far as ventilation goes, the main tent runs a 6" cool tube that has a 396 CFM blower, that vents into a dedicated 4" vent on the side of the house. This exit will probably be split to accommodate another 4" exit when I get a permanent ventilation solution for the propagation tent. Thanks for following me on this great winter journey!